Coffee for skin and hair can also be useful as facial beauty, skin care, hair beauty and so on. The benefits of coffee is very effective in helping to reduce cellulite. It is one of the materials on the list of herbal beauty products that can be used as organic acids, potassium, minerals, magnesium and iron.
Here is the Content of Coffee Beans:
- Proteins and amino acids
- Aliphatic acids (carboxylic acids)
- Chlorogenic acid
- Fats and derivatives
Because of its content, coffee is very beneficial for the health of the skin and hair. Let’s look at the benefits of coffee for skin and hair as shown below:
20 Benefits of Coffee for Skin and Hair that You Should Know:
The benefits of coffee for the skin is very surprising, you can try to drink or use it externally.
1. Refresh the Face:
Coffee contains antioxidants that can eliminate dead skin cells caused by free radicals. Thus, the face will look brighter with the benefits of coffee. What you should do: First, prepare a cup of coffee and place it in a bucket. Then, freeze it in the freezer until it freezes. After that, you can cut the iced coffee and rub your face as if using lotion. Finally, rinse the face with clean water, and the face will feel fresh again. Try it!
2. Help with Body Weight:
Crush the beans but in a little zest (not too thin or smooth). Use the coffee grounds as a scrub with Cara and gently rub them on the skin.
“This can help you lose weight because coffee contains caffeine that will destroy fat in the body”.
There are more benefits of coffee for skin and hair.
3. Reducing the Risk of Skin Cancer:
Based on studies from Rutgers University, United States: the theory established that caffeine in coffee is a skin cancer barrier. This is because caffeine can inhibit the enzymatic protein in the skin, which is often called ART. The scientists found that coffee powder when applied directly to the skin can block the UV rays that is capable of triggering skin cancer. Apply the ground coffee directly on the skin. Coffee helps protect the skin from ultraviolet rays. UV rays on the skin will cause skin cancer. The caffeine contained in coffee will hinder the development of enzymes that cause skin cancer.
4. Remove Dark Spots and Acne Scars:
Mix a few tablespoons of ground coffee with baby oil. Stir in a thick paste. Apply directly to the face giving a gentle massage. Let a few moments pass and then rinse.
5. Revitalizes the Skin:
The caffeine in coffee can keep the skin healthy and revitalize the skin to make it healthy. How to do it:
- 3 teaspoons of coffee mixture with 1 teaspoon of milk.
- Then, apply on the face as a scrub.
- Massage the entire area of the face slowly, then let dry.
- Rinse your face with cold water.
6. Skin Stretching:
Before using coffee to tighten the skin, wash the skin first. Then, rub the skin with the coffee that has dissolved using a cotton swab dipped in a coffee solution. In addition to being useful for stretching the facial skin, coffee is also useful as a lotion that can remove brown skin from the face and body.
7. Facial Masks:
The coffee mask can be applied alone or in combination with other ingredients such as chocolate, milk or honey. This combination can be adapted to the needs and skin type. This mask can remove dead skin cells and help tighten flaccid skin. The use of coffee in the face mask will also make the skin look clean because the coffee contains antimicrobials. For dry skin, olive oil must be combined with coffee powder to obtain moist skin. To make a coffee mask you need some additional materials that are suitable for the skin problems you have. Here are some of the coffee blends with other materials that are very good for the skin.
8. Coffee and Honey Mask:
Coffee acts as a scrub, while honey can act as a supply of nutrients to the skin, ranging from nutritional vitamins to natural minerals. So that your skin looks healthier and beautiful naturally.
How to do:
- Prepare black coffee powder and 3 tablespoons honey and fresh naturally.
- Mix the coffee powder and honey to form a kind of cream or paste. Try not to lose weight too much, because it will be difficult for you to smear your face.
- Apply a natural mask little by little evenly that starts from the face to the neck. For optimal absorption, leave the mask in case of 60 minutes, or until it is rigid and tight on the face. Now, rinse the mask with cold water until it is cleaned.
9. Coffee and Yogurt:
Yogurt is a drink that is good enough for digestion in our bodies. In addition, the lactic acid content in yogurt can also make your skin look healthier and more beautiful. How to make a coffee and yogurt mask:
- Prepare 200 ml of yogurt and some coffee powder as needed.
- Combine yogurt and coffee powder to form a paste or cream. Don’t be too watery, but try to adjust it.
- Use this natural facial mask after showering, both in the morning and in the afternoon. The way is to wear a mask evenly across the face.
- Then let stand for 30 minutes to fully absorb. To rinse, use clean, cold water.
10. Coffee and Lemon:
Coffee will remove dead skin cells from the face, while vitamin C in the lemon will be effective in killing the bacteria that cause acne. The easiest way to make a coffee and lemon mask:
Prepare the Coffee Powder and 1 Fresh Lemon:
- Squeeze the lemon and bring the water to the coffee well. Make sure the mixture is correct and form a paste. Before use, please wash your face first using facial foam or facial tonic. This allows to clean the dirt of the skin and achieve an optimum content of the penetrating mask.
- Now, please let the mask work for 30 minutes, while you wait, you can put cucumber slices in your eyes. Then rinse the coffee and lemon mask with cold water until it is completely clean.
11. Smooth Skin:
In India, it is believed that the habit of smearing the body with coffee can speed it up when it is done regularly, because the caffeine content in coffee can destroy fat. How to do: Before using coffee, you should first brush your body with a body brush, then apply coarse ground coffee to all parts of the body and gently rub it as an exfoliator.
12. Coffee for Body Massage:
In beauty salons, coffee is used for body massages (Read: Benefits of full body massage).
How to do?
- Mix coffee with cocoa butter
- Then, massage the entire body until it mixes.
- It can be useful for the skin, nourish, moisturize and prevent wrinkles.
13. Hydrates the Skin:
How to do?
- Mix 3 tablespoons of ground coffee with 1 tablespoon of chocolate powder.
- Mix evenly and then apply on face and neck.
- Wait up to 30 minutes for the coffee to seep into the skin.
- Clean using a damp towel that has been dipped in warm water.
14. Lifting of Dead Skin Cells:
How to do?
- Mix the coffee powder with the white parts of the egg
- Stir until mixed and then apply on the face.
- It could speed up the process of removing dead skin cells and also tighten the skin.
15. Remove Blackheads:
Blackheads occur because the face has an excessive oil content. To overcome blackheads, you can use a coffee powder mask regularly. You can use a coffee mask with a mixture of other materials.
16. To Treat Acne:
Coffee beans can be used as a facial scrub, it is the solution of problems to make acne beans dry faster, so you could avoid the problem of inflammatory acne.
17. Control Facial Fat:
The next benefits of coffee is when used as a facial mask on a regular basis, you can control the oil on the face so that the face looks cleaner, sparkle-free and prevents acne.
18. Reduces the Pores of the Skin:
To reduce pores, coffee should be used as a facial mask on a regular basis, but it can also make the skin free of acne and blackheads. One of the causes of acne and the growth of black spots on the skin are the pores that are clogged by dirt and excess fat.
Uses of Coffee for Hair Treatments:
You should know the benefits of coffee for hair. Antioxidants can prevent hair loss. The International Journal of dermatologist showed that caffeine can stimulate the growth of the small follicles of men who began to suffer from hair loss, Livestrong reported. According to the researchers, a caffeine-rich topical lotion is needed that will be applied to the scalp to block the harmful effects of DHT. Because in general, hair loss is due to hair follicles being exposed to too much DHT. (Read also: Benefits of fish oil for hair loss)
19. Make Natural Black Hair:
How to do?
- Mix 2 egg yolks, 1 teaspoon of rum, 2 teaspoons of warm water,
- Then 1 teaspoon of coffee powder and vegetable oil.
- Stir until mixed and apply as a mask on the hair.
- Then, leave it for more than 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
20. Stimulates Hair Growth:
Many dermatologists claim that caffeine in coffee can stimulate hair growth in humans. Caffeine acts by inhibiting the production of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) that causes malnutrition in the hair and thinning hair. Previously, they had conducted similar studies in 2007 and demonstrated that caffeine can stimulate hair growth and make it about 33-40% long.
Coffee Side Effects:
As is known, the caffeine content of benefits of coffee can bring for health and beauty treatments as mentioned above. But you have to keep in mind, the use of caffeine should not be too excessive or more than the correct dose. Because caffeine also has negative effects on our health, such as causing insomnia. If you need more information about this, you can visit the related article here: Side effects of caffeine for health.
This is the numerous benefits of coffee for skin and hair. Be sure to select the best coffee beans. It can be recognized by checking the shape and smell of coffee. Also, if coffee is used as a face mask with a mixture of other materials, use it as necessary. Don’t be redundant!